In Shoot Pro, we require the date format to be MM/DD/YYYY, as the system libraries we use cannot support international formats.
In order to set your system to use MM/DD/YYY format
- Open settings (Press the Windows key and the I key at the same time)
- Click Time & Language
- Select Region (if you do not see it please see footnote 1)
- Click on "Regional Format"
- Select "English Uinited States"
- Ensure short date is now set to "mm/dd/yyyy" format
- Reboot your computer
#1 if you do not see region in the sidebar scroll down under date & time and find "Date, Time, & Regional Formatting"